Happy New Year! As we ring in the new year, it’s the perfect time to reflect on our skincare routines and make some resolutions to up our game in the coming year. If you’re looking to give your skin some extra love in the new year, we’ve got you covered with our top 5 skincare resolutions.
At Facial Lounge, we’re all about helping you achieve your best skin yet, whether that be anti-aging, fighting acne, both, or something all-together different! That’s why we’ve put together this list of skincare resolutions to kick off the new year on the right foot. From incorporating a new product into your routine, to setting aside more time for self-care, these simple yet impactful resolutions are sure to give your skin the TLC it deserves. So, let’s get started!
- At Facial Lounge, we believe that proper cleansing is key to maintaining healthy and clear skin. That’s why we recommend double cleansing at night with our Hydrating Cleanser. This powerful formula not only removes impurities and helps to prevent clogged pores while you sleep, PLUS, it is a makeup remover too!
- Looking to address specific skin concerns and achieve a radiant, healthy complexion? Facial Lounge’s monthly facials at Facial Lounge are just what you need in your life! Our custom organic vegan skincare treatments are designed to nourish and revitalize your skin, leaving you looking and feeling your best.
- In addition to using high-quality skincare products on your face, it is also important to maintain cleanliness in other areas of your beauty routine. Make sure to wash your pillow cases with a clean, gentle detergent twice a week and clean your makeup brushes regularly with our Hydrating Cleanser!
- Did you know that the health of your gut can have a direct impact on the appearance of your skin? That’s why it’s important to eat a healthy diet and stay hydrated. At Facial Lounge, we believe that nourishing your body from the inside out is key to achieving healthy glowing skin. One way we love contributing to a healthy gut is to take high-quality, nutritional products, such as Metagenics. Metagenics nutritional products meet the highest standards for research and quality manufacturing. Shape-up Health Club owner and specialist in anti-aging, longevity, and nutrition Robert Burns, recommends PhytoMulti for both men and women.
- As the winter months can be especially drying for the skin, it is important to choose skincare and makeup products that provide adequate hydration. At Facial Lounge, we offer a range of moisturizing products including our Superhero Firming Cream, Luxe Calming Cream, and fan-favorite, Whipped Cream Sleeping Mask that will keep you radiant all season long!
We hope these skincare resolutions have inspired you to take better care of your skin in the new year. Remember, good skincare isn’t just about using the right products- it’s also about taking time for self-care, having a healthy gut, staying hydrated, and protecting your skin from the elements. With a little bit of effort and dedication, you can achieve radiant, healthy skin in no time. Here’s to a beautiful, healthy new year!