This lightweight moisturizer is the best moisturizer for dry skin we have. This lightweight, deeply hydrating natural face moisturizer dramatically supports the repair of protective bio-lipids in the skin, reviving comfort instantly.
Calming plant extracts soothe redness and other visible signs of sensitivity, while targeted antioxidants control signs of aging that appear earlier than normal in sensitive complexions. Ultra-hydrating algae complex helps revitalize moisture barrier – long term effects last up to one week.
- Skin feels calm, comfortable and moist day and night
- Red tones fade over time
- Signs of aging soften or slow down altogether
- Sensitive skin appears to normalize within days
- After cleansing, apply a moderate amount of fluid to skin.
- To reduce friction and help prevent redness that can occur during application, warm a dime-size amount of fluid between your fingertips and lightly pat and press into the skin.
- Allow to absorb before applying makeup.
What You Need to Know
Skin types that can use this:
Skin concerns targeted:
- Dehydrated Skin
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Redness + Irritation
- Rough Texture
What it's formulated WITHOUT:
- Mineral Oils
- Artificial Fragrance
Here are the true heroes that standout in the Feather-light Miracle Moisturizer
Jojoba oil is a natural moisturizer that can help to balance oil production, deliver antioxidant protection, and reduce acne.
Shea butter is a natural lipid that comes from the African shea tree nut. It is rich in fatty acids, antioxidants, and vitamins. Shea butter has many benefits for the skin, including anti-aging properties, the ability to heal skin irritations, and vitamin A, which is beneficial for the skin.
Algae is a great way to keep your skin properly hydrated without it becoming too greasy or oily. Algae is high in Omega-3 fatty acids, which makes it great for preventing dry skin and helping to combat skin problems such as eczema, psoriasis, and acne.